- Thu, Feb 20George R. Brown Convention Center
- Wed, Dec 04Cotton Creek WineryDec 04, 2019, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMCotton Creek Winery, 6755 Phelan Blvd #10, Beaumont, TX 77706, USACome join us for our December social! What's better than a night of entertainment, fun, and WINE? Meet us at Cotton Creek Winery and be ready for trivia games, awesome door prizes, and being with friends throughout the night! See you there!
- Thu, Nov 21Orange County Convention CenterNov 21, 2019, 8:00 AM – Nov 23, 2019, 12:00 PMOrange County Convention Center, 9800 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USAThe ASHA Convention is the premier annual professional education event for speech-language pathologists, audiologists, and speech, language, and hearing scientists. Bringing together approximately 15,000 attendees, the Convention provides the latest research and new opportunities!
- Tue, Nov 19Speech and Hearing Sciences (Room 101)Nov 19, 2019, 5:30 PM – 8:00 PMSpeech and Hearing Sciences (Room 101), 4942 Rolfe Christopher Dr, Beaumont, TX 77705, USASETSHA is excited to announce Beth Byers, CCC-SLP & Clinical Supervisor, Lamar University will be presenting. Join us for an informational packed CEU course in which we present considerations and approaches to ensure success for adolescents with autism.
- Sat, Oct 12The Event Centre
- Wed, Oct 02CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Outpatient PaviOct 02, 2019, 5:30 PMCHRISTUS Southeast Texas Outpatient Pavi, 755 N 11th St, Beaumont, TX 77702, USAJoin us for an exciting CEU opportunity as we welcome our presenter, Bene' Rutman. She will be presenting on difficulties in pediatric feeding. This program has been approved for two clock hours of CEU credit by the Texas Speech-Language-Hearing Association (TSHA). Registration will begin at 5:30PM.